Friday, March 23, 2007

Vancouver 2008

So I've been getting a steady trickle of rejection letters from places where I applied for a postdoc, but yesterday morning I got a bit of much more positive correspondence. It sounds like the next place I'll be heading after TIFR will be the University of British Columbia. The position won't start until January, and funding is potentially on somewhat shaky ground after the first six months, but I think it will work out well.

Besides, everyone loves Canada, eh.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

come to colombia. it might be my "third place" i should be there again in june

Janna said...

..but all shal be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well!

And if you are in Vancouver and Dun is in Bellingham nest year I will trek north a few times in my mean clean green machine!

jillita said...

Better dust off the tele skis and get them tuned for next winter, eh!

zachary said...

It will be nice to have a next winter.

Unknown said...

dr. zack in canuckland- congrats on that

Unknown said...

Great!