
If you ride a bike in Seattle, you should go out for Critical Mass this evening. Meet at Westlake at 5:30, leave by a little after 6pm. Tonight's ride is a memorial ride for Susanne Scaringi, who died this week after a collision with a van. The ride will go to join her family at the site of the accident in West Seattle for a vigil that will then continue on to Alki.
I didn't know her, but if I was in town, I'd like to be there to support those who did.
On a not entirely unrelated note, I also read this open letter to drivers that someone else who I don't know wrote.
And I promise to write about something other than bikes soon.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Ride Critical Mass tonight in Seattle
Posted by
zachary
at
8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment